Listed in Business For Sale
- RYE, Melbourne - South East VIC Australia
- 0423 287 048
Weekly takings $20,000+ for 9 months of the year then up to $40,000 p.w from December through to February
NET PROFIT $6,000p.w for 10 months of the year then averages $15,000 p.w over the busy summer months
Under management with full staff structure in place
ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
Baha offers arguably some of the finest Mexican cuisine on the peninsula, meshed with great live music and a fantastic atmosphere. Healthy, tasty and affordable dishes and drinks are the cornerstone of this successful business. These simple, yet, effective business principles also reflect the owners’ inspiration from personal travel over the years. “Baha has recently acquired the services of Adrian Becerril, an experienced and well-travelled Chef from Mexico City whom together with the owners at Baha has created a modern and authentic new menu that is wowing locals and tourists alike.
This business has features galore:
1. Baha Taqueria – the new street kitchen is open Wed-Monday from 12pm and trades till late offering all of Baha’s classic dishes over the years including tacos, chimichangas & Burritos.
2. Beer garden – with seating for up to 45 people, wood fire heater, satellite bar and its own services this area is a hit with punters who enjoy the protected, cosy atmosphere year round. It also offers the perfect retreat after 9:30pm when Baha turns into a fully-fledged music venue. It is ideal as a private party area also
The shores of Rye and surrounds is home to many surfers, families and music buffs, making it the perfect location for awesome food and rocking music in a relaxed environment. Baha is also a great venue for functions and private parties with personalised menus and music to complement the occasion. Above all, this business has a fine reputation, provides a solid return on investment and is easy to operate, thus, providing an enviable lifestyle.
Come and check out the taco revolution and call Michael on 0423 287 048 or Leah 0421 700 749 TODAY to arrange your inspection!
– Weekly takings $20,000+ for 9 months of the year then up to $40,000 p.w from December through to February
– NET PROFIT $6,000p.w for 10 months of the year then averages $15,000 p.w over the busy summer months
– Under management with full staff structure in place
– BOOKED OUT most nights over January & February
– Restaurant, Bar & Band venue with seating for 170 patrons
– One of the most popular Restaurant/Band venues along the Mornington Peninsula with an incredibly loyal customer base
– Open for dinner 6 days (closed Mondays) with established nights like Taco Tuesday & Jam night every second Wednesday
– “On – premise “ Liquor license till 1am Fri & Sat, 12am Mon – Thurs & 11pm on Sunday
– Very reasonable rent for over 600sqm of prime main road real estate on the always busy Pt Nepean Road
– Liquor licence can hold up to 170 patrons, currently seats 90 inside, 43 rear courtyard & 12 front courtyard
– The business comes with all of its iconic food & beverage recipes and full training provided (if required)
– New Taqueria out the front operating for lunch and dinner 6 nights a week this is a unique street trading facility unlike any other between the Peninsula and Melbourne
LEASE AND RENT:
– Term: Five (5) years (4.5 years currently left)
– Further terms: Two (2) further five (5) year options
– Current rent: $5,250 p.c.m + GST
– Rent reviews: 5% fixed with no market review
– Size: 600sq meters of lettable space
FIT OUT & EQUIPMENT:
– All fit out & equipment is fully owned in excellent working condition
– Full commercial kitchen including two (2) cool rooms
– Full POS system in place and included
– The sale includes the new Taqueria that is fully owned and only 3 months old
– Full Financials available to qualified buyers
– Open for breakfast to keep up with the summer demand/tourists to the area
– Increase sales by introducing all day dining & coffee especially over summer
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST INVITED
BE QUICK – this one will SELL FAST! Call Michael 0423 287 048!
Please login to add your review.