- 323 Malvern Road , Prahran , Melbourne , Victoria
Dr Reshma Saseendrans
Reshma (Dr Ray) graduated from Kannur University India and worked for nine years in various capacities in a teaching hospital before developing an interest in mental health.
After working in various local and central government mental health institutes in both clinical and research positions, she moved to the UK and undertook clinical observer posts in psychiatry before completing qualifying examinations.
Returning to India she began primary health care and worked as a GP as well as a part time lecturer with a medical school for several years before moving to Australia.
One point Medical is very proud to have Dr Ray on board. She has an exceptional following from her new patients.
Her areas of interest are :
• Mental health – depression and anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder , eating disorders, psychotic disorders,ADHD and a growing interest in liaison psychiatry in primary care.
• Psychiatry online screening – Global Mind Screen
• Women’s health – pre pregnancy and pregnancy checks, contraception, pap smear and screening for sexually transmitted infections, fertility and menopause
• Implanon insertion
• Preventative care – immunisations, travel immunisations, age specific health assessments, corporate and insurance related medical checks.
• Skin checks and screening
• Asthma and allergies
Reshma is also developing a growing interest in procedural medicine and currently enjoys assisting and training for minor surgical procedures.
You will not regret having Dr Ray on board as your new family doctor.
Dr Ray is a privately billing doctor and so you will be approximately $ 47.95 out of pocket for a standard appointment and for a new or long appointment only $ 78.30.
ALL CHILDREN are bulk billed
Please login to add your review.