These terms are effective February 1st, 2014
Welcome to www.EverythingIndian.org! Thanks for using our service. The Service is provided by EverythingIndian.
By using our Service, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Sharing Your Information :
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to EverythingIndian and any consequences that may result from your post. We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user’s usage of the site either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user’s registration.
We do our best to keep EverythingIndian safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep EverythingIndian safe, which includes as a condition of your use of EverythingIndian you agree that you will not:
- • violate any laws;
- • violate the Posting Rules;
- • use EverythingIndian to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- • post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- • be false or misleading;
- • infringe any third-party right;
- • engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on EverythingIndian;
- • solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- • distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm EverythingIndian or the interests or property of EverythingIndian users;
- • impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of EverythingIndian;
- • copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- • collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access EverythingIndian, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- • harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- • bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to EverythingIndian.
- • facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Abusing EverythingIndian :
EverythingIndian and the EverythingIndian community work together to keep the site working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using the reporting system.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off EverythingIndian if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off EverythingIndian or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring EverythingIndian or for unauthorized or unlawful content on EverythingIndian or use of EverythingIndian by users.
Fees and Services
Using EverythingIndian is generally free, but we sometimes charge a fee for certain services. If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Australian Dollars, and we may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they’re due. If you don’t, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
EverythingIndian contains content from us, you, and other users. EverythingIndian is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via EverythingIndian is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from EverythingIndian without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in EverythingIndian. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of EverythingIndian (other than your own content). When you give us content, you are granting us and representing that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights to that content.
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- • You will not post content or take any action on EverythingIndian that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- • We can remove any content or information you post on EverytingIndian if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- • We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- • If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- • If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- • You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Everythingindian and Everythingindian Logo or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
Note: This form can only be used by the lawful owners of the intellectual property rights. “Notice of Infringement” is intended to ensure that products offered do not infringe the copyright, trademark right or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- • Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
- • We do not review users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on EverythingIndian comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered.
- • In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
- • We cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the availability of our services.
- • Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute.
- • We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of EverythingIndian, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.